Thursday, March 10, 2011

Electric Feel

"all along the eastern shore
put your circuits in the sea
this is what the world is for
making electricity
you can feel it in your mind
oh you can do it all the time
plug it in, change the world
you are my electric girl"

Worth waiting gig: MGMT, The Whitest Boy Alive, plus Sajama Cut. 26th of March gonna be awesome for real.
And what kinda weird is... I dont feel a lil bit hyper as usual I do. Its just, 'oh okay, so I'm gonna watch them live'. Dont get me wrong, I love them (ofcourse I love them, I paid 275k for watching) But until now, I havent even prepare anything for the-day. I still dont know where Luksi and I will be sleep after the concert, we also not really sure about where the Bengkel Night Park location is, which mean we still not decide by what we're gonna aim there. And for the God sake we definitely have no idea about what we are going to give to our lovely MGMT as a present. I feel like a bad fan here -__-
But time will brought us the answer, right?
Love, Icha



No comments: