Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Journey of Healing

Hei there!
Weekend is finally here, you lot of workers *wait it is too harsh isnt it, worker? employee is better term* employee must be very happy to embrace it. Yesterday I, as temporary unemployed, was originally expecting myself to stay at home all day long but turned out I was not. Friday was started smoothly with a quite relieved heart, I was doing those translating assignment at my room when Ressa called me and asking about how cozy Bread Unit is. Recalling memories when I once or twice hanging around at that place, somehow we manage to meet there after she finished her bussiness. 2-hrs later we already inside Bread Unit bakery with Ressa sobbing herself to someone beyond her phone. Our plan to have great times at Bread Unit with well cooked bread, cup of coffee, and stable wifi connection kinda ruined bcs she is having a serious bad mood regarding her research. Initially I want to stay still and finished my tasks but she need to be rescued consoled. Then, we spent the next 10-hrs to do the sacred journey of mental healing process.

our third destination: bogor junction food court, average food yet coziest place

Why should I called yesterday journey as a mental healing?
Because it seems myself actually a bit mentally ill lately.
After finished my final assignment for bachelor degree, ofcourse gratitude is what to feel at first. Seeing 6-months back as in struggling moment with a lot of tears (of joy and sadness), a bunch of thanks just not sufficient enough for those who help around at that hardest time. The thing is, the one which came after a brief moment of happiness. Now I barely see anything for my future, even for tomorrow. Maybe not just me but some of fresh undergradute will think the same, preferably if they dont have any life goal/life road map (yes like me). How can at this age, someone still confusing about what should he/she do. Pursuing dreams? To be honest, the image of my long-lasting dream is fading away till it only a vague pieces now. I used to plan to take magister study after this one, maybe at technic/environmental major but recently my interest change into search for working experience. Where? It will be a sacred questions too, myself still being idealist (or easily stated, picky) to choose a type of work. Well, definitely doesnt help. Doing nothing will be a very waste of time. So.. Are you starting to feel angered, because I am. May be its not anger but dont you hate it when you losing your grip? Been feeling that way for a week and hopefully it didnt stay longer. Yesterday was like my first time of the week where I feel ultimately free and enjoying the time so yeah, it was a healing journey.
Thanks Ressa, for somehow managing yourself to make me relieved. You said yesterday was a bad day but a great night. You need to be free from all the burden, but I am feel lighter instead. We should do that more often or I will be mentally desperate.

XOXO
Icha

No comments: