Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the rhapsody -- just another silly phrase

have you ever feelin' a rhapsody
what is rhapsody?
what kind of thing is rhapsody?

the sky told me everybody needs a rhapsody
the butterfly also told me that everybody has a rhapsody
but someone told me that i have no rhapsody
because i never smile
my world is just black and grey
and there is no white
my world contain of pain, lie, and broken heart
and there is no rhapsody

so. . .
what is rhapsody?
would you mind telling me?

***

yes, im asking you about rhapsody. no, im not that desperate as i describe. just want to know tho.
well, cuma iseng sebenernya, hehe. pengen tau, feeling a rhapsody tu gimana rasanya. dan tiba-tiba kok aku jadi inget lagu 'bohemian rhapsody' haha. kidding men!

oia betewe. . april tinggal bentar lagi yeh? UAN mendekat. and im feeling my time is running out. haha *bilang aja lagi males belajar cha, yeah

oke deh segitu aja. mau ngerjain pe er mandarin. hha!

love, ICHA

No comments: