Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dirty Jobs, Fresh Name

Lately I watched this 2008 movie titled "Sunshine Cleaning". It starring by Amy Adams and Emily Blunt. Actually at first I dont really feel interested in this movie but somehow Emily Blunt success to engrossed me, as always :]
It tells us about how Rose (Adams) try to handle her family consist of her unreliable sister, Norah (Blunt), his little son with a lot of imagination, and a father (Alan Arkin) which often made promises to her son although he cant always made.
Rose was ever a high school flower, lead dancer but then she just works as a maid. With her needs to fulfill she eventually jumps into a 'dirty' business involving her sister. This job called biohazard removal or crime scene clean up. They take over anything left from a crime occasion like murderer, street accident, or so.. Everything went okay until Norah did something.
What best about this movie is how a person, even like the underestimated one like Norah can became so care yet curious about life. And how their job brings them new experiences in facing death. How people struggle to survive when the one they love left them.
This movie just simple, easy to follow, and in some point of view has a happy ending. And Emily Blunt as always is adorable. Honestly I dont really know since when I trapped in her charisma (err,not charisma actually I just love seeing her in my TV or laptop screen haha). Yah like I said before this movie is really worth to watch (or maybe I havent said it before).

Love, Icha



No comments: