Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grease... is the word!

So now I’m gonna post some movies I’ve been watching start this 2011 year.
Since I lost my binder who keep all the track of movies I’ve watched on 2010 maybe blogging could be my back up :D
And.. until now, February the 3rd, I’ve watched about 14 movies. Well not a big number considered at the same month last year it was about 30 or so, but well we’ll discuss it later.
Now I’m gonna share about this comedy musical movie, GREASE.

*his eyes, hipnotize me, hahah*

This movie is hillarious!
I love every dancing scene, evenmore Travolta and Newton-John really looks click at each other :) Maybe the story was so common: summer high school love, but I enjoy it.
Everything seemed so 70’s ofcourse, this is 1971’s movie. Looking all the boys and girls in that outfit is undescribeable! Make me want to ride the time travel machine and life there. The gangs thingy, wearing the same jacket. Those outfit and hair style, argh, nobody seems ugly here okay I am a moron, ofcourse everybody looks great this is a movie, not reality hah! Plus, the songs! You are gonna love it: Summer Love, Grease Lightnin', You Are The One That I Want.
Argh, I love this kind of movie. Move out High School Musical, this is the older and way better version of you <3

Love, Icha



No comments: